As the season is fast approaching, you need to get your licences and memberships in order. This is very quick and easy to do on the ACU Website by following the steps set out below. So there are no excuses because if you can see this online you can do your licence and membership renewal online. This is only if you have had an ACU licence before. Think of the time it takes you on race days to fill out forms? The ACU have all your details to hand so takes minutes. Its also beneficial financially!!!
> Go to ACU Website
> Go to your rider profile
> Go to Club Membership down left hand side and choose Iveston & Satley. This takes you to the site to pay.
> Go back into your rider profile
> Choose My Licences - View/Renew and follow links.
It knows you have renewed your membership and your licence arrives within a few days.
So guys its that easy. It takes about 10 Mins.
- 26th March Track TBA
- 15th/16th April (Bank Holiday Weekend) Track TBC (2 rounds)
- 27th & 28th May – NETT Club Sat/ Sun PJMX, Blyth - Maxxis British Sidecarcross Championship on Sunday
- 22nd/23rd July Deanmoor - Sat NETT, and Sun Club Rounds. Maxxis British Sidecarcross Championship on Sunday and British Champ Quads
- 2nd /3rd Sept NETT Rounds both days. Woolley Grange
The dates in bold text are firm however tracks maybe subject to change so please keep an eye on the website or facebook for updates. At the moment the events are planned to be shared with QRS subject to final confirmation.
- 27th/28th May PJMX BC Sidecar and Nett Quads event will be sponsored by Hadrian Marine Ltd
- 22nd/23rd July Nett Connor Smith BC Deanmoor event will be sponsored by Filtec ws , Mr Bill Smith
The club wishes to thank, the sponsors for the continued support throughout 2017 and would welcome any additional help.